Dual Fuel Performance Specifications
- No Power Loss from Diesel-Only
- Works with Roots Blown, Turbocharged, and Naturally Aspirated Engines
- Multi-Point and Single-Point Injections Optimization
- Ability to Run 100% Diesel or a Combination of Fuels
Fully Loaded Rated Speed RPM
Continuous Output BHP kW
The Economizer package can be adapted to many different engines. Contact us if you don’t see yours listed.
Can my engine be run on 100% diesel?
Which standard engines can be converted to dual-fuel?
- CAT 3512
- CAT 3406
- CAT C18 Electronic Engine
- CAT 3608 2400kW
- Cummins KTA50 G3
- Cummins KTA50 G9
- Cummins KTA 50 Locomotive
- Cummins KTA 38
- Cummins KTTA 19
- GE 16 7FDL Locomotive
- GE Dash 9 Locomotive
- Mitsubishi SN8PTA
- Mitsubishi S16RPTAA 2000kW
- Wartsila 18V32 7.8 MW
My engine is not on the list, is a conversion possible/available?
Yes, almost any engine can be converted to dual fuel. Please fill out the project questionnaire or contact EE for more engine-specific details.