Dual Fuel Conversions and Alternative Fuel Systems
A Peaker Services, Inc. Company
Dual Fuel Conversions
Conversions of large diesel engines to dual fuel, including natural gas, methanol, ethanol, diesel, ammonia, and hydrogen.
Low Emission Idle (LEI) System
Bank Idling System designed to fit EMD and GE FDL engines to reduce smoke under low load conditions.
100% Gas Spark Ignited Conversion
Conversions of large EMD diesel engines to 100% spark ignited natural gas.
Fumigated single-point injection kits for dual fuel conversions.
Port injection, multiple point injection kits for dual fuel conversions.
Direct Gas Injection
Direct injection kits for gas injection into combustion chamber for engine conversions.
Global Warming Reduction
Natural gas is a great midterm solution with one of the highest hydrogen to carbon ratios when compared with other fuels.
Clean Burning EE System
100% Natural Gas Conversion
Benefits of Dual Fuel Conversions
- Fuel cost savings
- Significantly reduced emissions in dual fuel and gas modes
- Fully rated horsepower
- Retrofit system—expands capability and adds value to your present investment
- Lower maintenance costs & improved engine longevity due to cleaner fuel
- Retains diesel-only versatility
- Fuel flexibility reduces costs when fuel prices are volatile
- Reduces national dependence on foreign oil
- Environmentally responsible technology
- Shifts major fuel cost to a more price stable fuel medium
- Flexibility in storing fuel (i.e. diesel lasts 6-12 months in storage, natural gas lasts 20+ years)
Get Free Project Quote
We’ve Been In Business For Over 50 years
Peaker Services, Inc has been in business over 50 years. After acquiring Energy Conversions in 2018, which opened in 1986, and changing the name to Engenious Engineering, EE has grown into the Peaker family.
Burlington Northern Railroad
Burlington Northern reduces NOx by 63% and CO₂ by 12% after dual fuel conversion.
US Navy Converts 645 EMD Engine
Washington DC, USA
United States Navy reduces measured NOx by 77% and particulate matter by 40% after converting to dual fuel on stationary 645 EMD engine.
Napa Valley Wine Train
100% spark ignited natural gas conversion with over 15 years of proven cost savings.